We are looking for a highly motivated and creative Journeyman electrician who wants to forward their career in the electrification industry. We specialize in commercial, residential, and industrial projects. Come bring your vision and talent to a company that appreciates its employees and a fast-growing environment with a lot of room for advancement. Stop watching the clock and start enjoying what you do.
DMH Electric is leading the charge in electrification in partnership with Qmerit! Our company is growing, and we are looking to hire licensed Electricians for high-end residential, commercial, industrial, EV charging and more! We service all of Massachusetts and Southern NH.
The Ideal Candidate for This Position:
- License in MA (NH a plus), including at least 1-3 years of direct electrical installation experience.
- OSHA-10 or OSHA-30 Safety Training.
- Foreman experience a plus!
- Proficient with hand tools and pipe bending.
- Comfortable working on ladders, roofs, and lifts.
- Able to lift 60 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stay organized & complete paperwork on a weekly basis.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Working knowledge of construction safety.
- Pride and detail in workmanship.
“Contacted DMH for some electrical repairs after a storm. They were responsive and got what I needed done quickly. If you need an electrician, they will take care of you!”- Justin L.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for installing and repairing wiring, electrical fixtures, and control equipment, as well as supervising and training electrician assistants on the job.
- Ability to install and maintain multiple types of electrical systems in homes, apartments, and facilities such as strip malls, schools, hospitals, wastewater, and manufacturing industries.
- Install and/or replace new lighting and lighting control systems.
- Replace receptacles.
- Install, maintain, modify, and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment.
- Remain in compliance with the current National Electric Code.
- Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches, and switch gears.
- Complete work orders and record material utilized on jobs.
- Run computer cables, connect computer jacks and plugs, and test for adequate operation.
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams, and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete assigned projects.
- Survey electrical systems, circuits, and plans.
What’s in it for You:
- You'll join a growing company that has loyal customers, devoted employees, an ambitious roadmap, and industry-leading products and technology.
- Being part of a great team with solid infrastructure in place.
- You get an opportunity to win, drive change and be in an environment that will focus on your success.
- FREE In-house education programs.
- Company Van & Gas Card.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and life insurance benefits.
- 401K Retirement matching.
- 7 Paid Holidays.
- Flexible Day off for your birthday.
- Paid Time Off.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- Referral Program.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- An environment you can enjoy! A team you can trust and managers who care. All which lead to giving you more than just another place to work.