Smart Upgrades and Energy Efficiency Solutions for Customers in Worcester County and Southern New Hampshire
Are you worried about your carbon footprint? Has your electrical bill kept getting higher with no relief? Is there a new innovation on the market that you want to incorporate into your electrical system? The electrification team at DMH Electric Inc. is ready to help you. We’ve partnered with Qmerit one of the most trusted national names in electrification, to bring clean energy products and services to our customers in Sterling and the surrounding areas.
Whether you’re looking to save money, lower your carbon footprint, or take advantage of new technology, our electrification specialists can get you the best possible results.
Electrification is a term used to describe the concept of transferring your energy usage away from fossil fuels and towards clean electricity. It’s also been called “going electric” by some groups and contractors. The electrification process is typically focused on improving efficiency, integrating alternative energy sources, and supporting other clean energy products you may already have.
Benefits of Electrification Include:
- Lower energy bills
- Higher property values
- Less environmental impact
- Access to green energy incentives like rebates and tax credits
- And more!
DMH Electric Inc. is an established local electrician and trusted Qmerit partner, making them Sterling, Worcester County, the Greater Boston Area, and Southern New Hampshire leading electrification experts. Call (978) 306-4422 today to learn more and request a free estimate!
There is no one concrete way to undergo the electrification process. Electrification looks different for anyone and depending on your needs, your budget, and what changes you’re comfortable making, it can mean doing something as small as installing a smart thermostat or doing something as big as switching to solar. Ultimately, it’s you, the customer, who decides what electrification looks like for their home, with your electrification team simply serving as a partner and facilitator that advises you and helps you access the products and services you need.
Our Electrification Services Include:
- EV Chargers – We support your decision to drive a clean electric vehicle by providing you with efficient, effective charging equipment that recharges your battery fast without damaging it.
- Battery Storage Solutions – If you have solar panels installed, our battery storage products can help you save the excess energy they produce for a rainy day.
- Home Automation Upgrades – Smarter homes are more efficient homes. With the right home automation products, you can make smarter choices about when and how your energy gets used, lowering your overall energy costs.
- Efficiency Assessments – A professional electrician with experience in electrification can identify any sources of wasted energy in your home, and help you find opportunities to make your electrical system more efficient.
- And More!
See what we can do to electrify your home – call our Sterling electrification team at (978) 306-4422 or get in touch with us online today to request a free estimate!
“Contacted DMH for some electrical repairs after a storm. They were responsive and got what I needed done quickly. If you need an electrician, they will take care of you!”- Justin L.
“DMH Electric replaced all my plugs and switches. Installed recessed lights and repaired my doorbell. They are knowledgeable, efficient and professional and cleaned up after themselves. I would definitely recommend their services”- Heidi J.
“Always pleasant in the office and Mike who they send out is knowledgeable, polite and efficient. Also Reasonably priced. I will recommend.”- S. May
“David really respected our home and complimented it along the way. He was very knowledgeable and professional. His team were so respectful of my super clean and beautiful home and they did an amazing job. Our home is safe.”- Holly M.
“Professional and organized business. Easy to set up an appointment and everything was on time. Easily the best electrician I have worked with and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks for a great job.” - Linda P.